**MAY 16, 2020 UPDATE**
All Wisconsin businesses are allowed to re-open immediately. However, it is the expectation of Sauk Co Health that businesses follow the WEDC guidelines. Please understand that if an outbreak is associated with our establishment that it could result in closure and legal responsibility. We are working hard to complete our plan to open and yet protect our staff and swim families. Please continue to be patient. We miss swimming and can't wait to resume teaching, however, we want to do so safely. We'll continue to update as we know more.
In the wake of growing COVID-19 concerns we have made the decision to temporarily close our facility and suspend all lessons and classes at Swim Reedsburg effective Sunday, March 15th through April 3rd. These dates may be updated as COVID-19 progresses. As always, our top priority is the safety of our families, staff and community. We made this decision out of an abundance of caution and to do our part for our community to practice social distancing.
A credit will be applied to your account for any missed lessons or classes during this suspension time.
It is important to communicate we do not have any known COVID-19 confirmed or presumptive cases among any students, families or employees at Swim Reedsburg. We will continue to communicate via email and our website. Things are changing quickly and we will adjust accordingly. We understand you may have questions, we will continue to check for messages, but cannot guarantee we will be able to respond to all individually. We will post the most current and up-to-date information on our Facebook page and here on our website.
We encourage you to continue to protect your home and family following guidelines from the CDC (Center for Disease Control) and WHO (World Health Organization). Keep following the practice of washing your hands and covering sneezes and coughs.
March 14, 2020
As the news continues to circulate about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) we want to assure you that we are paying close attention to any updates from the CDC and World Health Organization and we are monitoring the climate within our local communities. We are sure that you have received many emails from schools and other organizations regarding COVID-19 and their courses of action. We wanted to take a brief moment to answer some questions that we have received.
Is COVID-19 going to affect classes at Swim Reedsburg?
- As of 11 am on March 10th, Swim Reedsburg plans to continue offering our full schedule of classes. If for any reason we find it prudent to temporarily close we will notify you immediately and communicate our plan of action.
What changes are happening at Swim Reedsburg due to COVID-19?
- We pride our team for following a strict daily cleaning schedule. In addition to our regular cleaning schedule, all team members are now more frequently cleaning high contact areas, including doors, handles, railings and bathrooms, throughout the day.
- Instructors may ask students with excessive coughs or sneezing not to stay.
What can I do to ensure the health and wellness of the community?
- If you aren’t feeling well, please stay home from class for the well being of everyone.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Keep hands out of mouth and nose and avoid touching your face or rubbing your eyes.
- Avoid excessive physical contact, such as hugs or handshakes. Find alternative ways to express yourself and engage with others (head nod, wave, be creative!).
How will you let us know if anything changes?
- We will email any updates, post on our Facebook and website.
March 10, 2020